Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Bad Mood!!

I'm addicted to a parenting message board. It is a hippie message board so I feel a little better about admitting that to the blogosphere. And I also feel the need to justify any and every little thing that I do because of the whacked Southern Baptist childhood I had. It took me until I was 21 to STOP apologizing for my opinion if it differed from the majority of my peers. I digress. I really wanted to check a certain thread on this board that has been going on for a bit only to find that the entire website is shut down for maintenance. This, of course, means that once I finally am able to get BACK on the website, they will have more than likely changed the damn format so that it will take me hours upon hours to figure out where the thread went to. All of this in addition to the fact that my boss has been out for the past week with some mysterious stroke like symptoms. So, I've had double work to do all the while dealing with a co-workers domineering, 'I'm the acting boss even though I have no clue what he or you ever do and only am good to sit on my arse until I can retire' attitude. Top all of this with BeeBabe and her teething efforts (another tooth in, one more on the way) ergo lack of sleep for me and it just equals me in a bad mood. I'm going to get a cup of coffee and hopefully will be in a better mood in about an hour. Wish me luck.

2 Comments:

Blogger sweetviolet said...

well here's a VERY late good luck. i hope the day improved. we have sent the laptop out for crazy spacing maintenance, so my comments are infrequent. stinky is on her way toward a new tooth as well, and once again the sleeping is a chore. heaven help us all and our babies' poor gums.

4:14 PM  
Blogger ChiroMum said...

thanks for the well wishes...they are coming in very hand today (as I have yet to leave my desk since arrival at 7:45 this morning). Poor V...here's to that new tooth, and, hopefully, more sleep for mamma.

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home