Friday, March 24, 2006

Wicked...hee hee hee!!!

I just found out I can access this from work!!!! Why oh why does this feel deliciously wicked? Anyway, now that I've discovered passthroughs in the firewall, I promise not to abandon my dear blog anymore.

What has happened since the last post, you may ask?

Well, on Feb. 9th of this year, my wonderful grandfather passed away after suffering from a severe stroke earlier in the week. He is missed terribly.

I began a new job on Feb. 13th...it's ok, but not nearly as fun as being paid to be a wino...now i actually have to work...

AND...it seems as if there will be a new BeeBabe in town around Oct. 7th!

And now...running back to work....

3 Comments:

Blogger sweetviolet said...

you sneaky little time-thief.

10:39 AM  
Blogger ChiroMum said...

hee hee, but I found a problem...turns out, I can neither check my comments nor can i leave comments for others whilst at work...oh well, can't have it all!

4:25 PM  
Blogger ChiroMum said...

Problem corrected...now I can only comment on those blogs whose comments don't open a new window...so you'll have to wait till i find time at Chirodad's office for comments, SV!!

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home