Monday, January 16, 2006

Look, Ma, he's got feet too!!

Poor Sir Nick...he must be subjected to the pokings and proddings of a curious 16 month old if he wishes to remain on the nice, cozy couch during these cold winter days.

Sir Nick keeps giving me these looks that say, 'Good greif, woman, I know she's only a kid but I swear if she screws with me one more time, I'm gonna get her. Seriously, get this beast OFF off of me.' While BeeBabe extatically screams 'CAAAT, CAAAT, MEeeeeoWWWWW.' My little animal lover. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger sweetviolet said...

your cat has more um...manhood than our dog. he's a pansy.

5:33 PM  
Blogger Spirit Of Owl said...

Blimey, that's incredible. If BeeBabe and Baby E got together, no cat anywhere would be safe! :D

3:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home