Thursday, March 30, 2006

I too, Comply...thanks SV!

FIRSTS:

1. First kiss: First real kiss...Davey
2. First love: Geoff

3. First heartbreak: managed to evade that till Christmas, when I was 19.

4. First car: 1989 Mercedes turbo desiel D class...that sucker was awesome...no A.C., sunroof, and black leather interior...had to have the oh so chic towels on the seats to avoid 3rd degree burns on flesh!

5. First pet: Queenie and King...a pair of adorable golden retrivers
6. First word: No idea

7. First concert: um...um...I still haven't been to a mainstream concert! Clocked lots of time at the classical variety though!
8. First sexual partner: Mr. Hazel Eyes (I'm using Sarah's nickname technique).

9. First alcoholic beverage: I can't remember exactly. Something the corrupters gave me, I'm sure.

10. First time you stayed out all night: Sometime shortly after Christmas of my 19th year...while at College of Charleston
11. First best friend: Lauren Carrico

12. First job: Bojangles (eek!!)

13. First school: Jefferson Elementary...go bluejays!!
14. First movie you watched in a theater: No clue

15. First thing you really saved up money for: my second car
16. First run in with the Law: speeding tickets...talked out of most of them while in Jefferson...alas, Charleston police are not so nice (or gullable)
17. First date: hmmm...you know, i don't remember!!
--------------------------------------------------------LASTS:
1. Last kiss: my husband
2. Last person you hugged: the beebabe
3. Last person you spoke to: in person: my husband...whispered to Beebabe so as not to wake her...email - darshani
4. Last alcoholic beverage: i wish i could remember.
5. Last sexual partner: should i make some really bad joke here?
6. Last movie: Snatch...'Eh...wannadaaag?'
7. Last person you thought of: my grandfather
8. Last school you went to: College of Charleston
9. Last person you said " I love you" to: Hubby and BeeBabe
10. Last run in with the Law: it's been awhile. parking tickets probably.
11. Last fight you were in: what, like fist fight? i'm sure the last person I verbally sparred with was Gene.
12. Last bar/club/concert/party you went to: Um. um um um....oh yeah! Does the Capital city Club count??
13. Last person you e-mailed: Darshani
14. Last thing you ate: toast...and it gave me heartburn, darnit!
15. Last thing you saved up money for: saving money for furniture....

-------------------------------------------------------NEXT
1. Next person you want to kiss: Hubby and beebabe!
2. Next movie you want to see: Memoirs of a Geisha...my hubby bought it yesterday for me!!!!
3. Next person you want to go out with: My husband
4. Next car you want to have: some freaky english taxi
5. Next time you're going out: um...I'm at work, so...about 10 I'll go outside for a few minutes...
6. Next time you're going to move: when our house on the hill with goats galore is built.
7. Next thing you are going to save money for: furniture and the birth of Thing 2
8. Next time that you will drink alcohol: um. funny question there as I'm currently preggers!
9. Next person you are going to call: the hubby to check on the Beebabe.
10. Next place you'll take vacation: Italy. I hope!
11. Next thing you are going to do after filling this survey out: actually do some work.
12. Next thing you are going to eat: carrot sticks at 10.
13. Next time you plan to be drunk: once again....preggers...
14. Next thing you are going to do outside: dodge the ciggy smokers and try to get some fresh air.
15. Next person you'd like to see fill this out: whoever wants it can have it...also feel free to use email format and send it to me if you don't have a blog, hint hint hint!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home