Tuesday, November 01, 2005

All Saint's Day...and My Wedding Anniversary

Two years ago today, I married the most wonderful man ever. Chirodad and I were married at Citadel Square Baptist Church in Charleston SC at 6:00 in the evening, right at the end of hurricane season. We had beautiful weather for our entire weekend in Charleston and were surrounded by lots of family and friends. Actually, at this exact time two years ago, I was still trying to recover from a night of champagne and cookies with one of my bridesmaids and best friend of 7 years! We had a blast and I am so glad that everyone was able to make it to the wedding. The groomsmen had shots of Makers Mark in the parking lot while listening to the Clemson football game, the ceremony took all of 18 minutes (the best man timed it), and the reception was held at the William Blacklock House on the College of Charleston campus. We all had a blast! Chirodad and I danced to a great piano and bass duo rendention of Diana Krall's 'Swonderful', and at some point, i got rooked into playing Heart and Soul with my little sister. We will soon be celebrating her wedding, and I can only hope that she has as great a time at her wedding as I had at mine (and after the $200.00 I spent on the damn bridesmaid's dress and hip flask for her wedding, she had BETTER have a great time!). Enjoy the pictures!!

1 Comments:

Blogger sweetviolet said...

sniff. sniff. oh chromium. that was very sweet.

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home