Friday, July 15, 2005

I've been Questioned!

Thanks to Cannot be Trusted, for this fun little exercise.1. If you want to participate, leave a comment below saying "Interview me." "Blow me" or "Eat me" are not acceptable substitutes.2. I will respond by asking you five questions - each person's will be different. I'll post the questions in the comments section of this post.3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.Got it? You have to ASK to be interviewed, and I promise I will try and be clever.

These questions are from a spy among us (I've not figured out how to do the link thingy yet).

1) You've gone to visit the mormon side of the family, they've kidnapped you in the mountains, what do you say that convinces them to let you go?

I have a hive of 60,000 trained assisn bees at my home. They have been instructed to set forth and destroy should I not return within 48 hours of depature of said home. Are you prepared? Well, punk, are you?


2) Your bees have all escaped, what's your next insect pet?

Since I'd miss all the buzzing, I'd have to go with one of the Homoptera family...cicadas are always fun! Just think of the amplified sounds of 60,000 cicadas...my neighbors would LOVE me!

3) Your last meal must be prepared using only a bic and a butter knife, what do you make?

the most obvious answer here is a piece of honeycomb with honey intact! the bic used to smoke the bee's away, the knife to cut out the comb!


4) You must marry another quack, what kind will it be this time?

Disclaimer first...honey, if you are reading this, we all know that you are NOT a quack. Now, back to the question...I'd have to go with a Vitamen pusher. That seems the most benign answer.

5) Would you rather have 14 beautiful well-behaved children, or one bad ugly one?

14 kids, beautiful, ugly, well-behaved, devils, whatever! The more the merrier...and variety is the spice of life. But once you get to know me, you'll understand that well-behaved is a characteristic doomed to be remissive amongst my progeny.

5 Comments:

Blogger sweetviolet said...

way to start the blogging. i'm now doing 3...a little much! have fun in the mountains.

10:07 PM  
Blogger WunEyedDog said...

Trained assassin bees, huh. Interesting.

2:54 PM  
Blogger ChiroMum said...

Don't under-estimate the power of 60,000 bees...a force to be reckoned with!

9:07 AM  
Blogger sweetviolet said...

i don't know why that other post doesn't have a comments section...maybe you should go to edit posts and just republish it. who knows, but HOLY CRAP! what a weekend. chewing mamas would be enough for anyone, but a robbery to boot!??? big insurance settlement???

1:42 PM  
Blogger ChiroMum said...

I fixed it!!! You are so freaking smart, sv, thanks.

We shall find out about the insurance on Wed.

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home